Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A delicious bundle of Food cards for teaching or reviewing the topic, enlarging vocabulary and increasing your students' language skills. They are also perfect to drill different grammar patterns. Includes 172 pairs of signed and double-sided flashcards (there are two PDF files in the bundle).
The set contains: drinks, starters, snacks, desserts, fruits, vegetables, bakery, groats, spices, dairy products, greenery and other stuff (list of words at page 6).
- represent and study new vocabulary;
- act out various dialogues and role plays according to the topic (e.g. speak about taste preferences, going shopping, cooking, eating out, heathy and unhealthy food etc);
- play sorting game, dividing the cards into certain categories (sweet, bitter, spicy, healthy, unhealthy);
- speak about favorite dishes and their recipes, create new recipes;
- make various projects (e.g. Menu for a birthday party, traditional Christmas/Halloween or Thanksgiving table, menu in an expensive restaurant, a fast food café, Italian cuisine etc);
- add CLIL to your classes by representing some interesting facts about different products, their taste, what meals they are used in, how and what they are made from etc;
- make a lapbook or an interactive notebook in the classroom, printing the cards of smaller size for your students to cut them out and paste in their copybooks;
- use them as a decoration in the classroom;
- play a great number of flashcard games with your students to make them learn the vocabulary easily in a fun and engaging way.
► Print on cardstock and laminate for a durable use.