A Lesson Presentation on Form Filling. This presentation presents ready to use resources that will help you to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that you need for a form filling lesson.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Well formulated, measurable and SMART Objectives and Outcomes
2. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
3. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter
4. Flipped Lesson Part - Video on Filling a Job Application
5. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Form Filling Rules
7. Collaborative Group Tasks - Exercises (5)
8. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state the Outcome Expected
9. Educational Tools and Resources to Scaffold the Low Achievers
10. Plenary that Assesses Learning Outcomes
11. Home Learning for Reinforcement
12. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Form Filling to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their comprehension skills.