This Smartboard Notebook is the perfect file to accompany the FOSS Solids and Liquids Investigation 2, Part 1: Liquids in Bottles Investigation. Use this Smartboard right along with your lesson, giving students a great visual of the investigation process. Some added extras include opportunities for analyzing and writing, including a What We Learned Student Page with Answer Sheet; Liquids (Properties) Four-Square for recording/drawing about properties of liquids in bottles; Liquids in Bottles Journal page; and finally, a Home/School Connection Solids/Liquids Project.
Contents of the Smartboard include:
1. Liquids in Bottles Essential/Focus Question
2. Liquids in Bottles Liquids Center Materials
3. (Guided) Exploration Questions
4. What We Learned Word Bank (Vocabulary)
5. What We Learned Student Page (Discussion/Completion sentences) w/Answer Sheet
6. Liquids (Properties) Four-Square
7. Home/School Connection (Homework) Project
8. Liquids in Bottles Writing Journal Page
Read more about this product by following me on my blog at www.mrsrosssscienceclass.blogspot.com.