This is a fun articulation game to play with students when targeting the /SH/ sound in all positions of words and/or sentences. This was developed with non-reader in mind.
• Print the game board and four sets of picture cards pages. Print one copy of each WILD card page (STARS, HAPPY FACES, SAD FACE). These may all be laminated for more durability. Cut apart picture cards and wild cards.
• Bingo chips or some type of markers for each student.
• Give each student a game board. Each student may get the same game board or different game boards may be used. This does not matter.
• Deal four picture cards face down to each student.
• The first player chooses one of his/her four cards to play. The student must say the word correctly (and use it in a sentence if therapist determines student is at that level) and the student looks to determine if the find the matching picture is on his/her game board and if so cover it with a bingo chip.
• If a STAR wild card is picked the student may place a bingo chip anywhere on the game board.
• If a SMILEY FACE wild card is picked the student may remove one bingo chip from another player’s game board.
• If a SAD FACE wild card is pulled the student must remove ALL is own chips from his/her own game board and star over.
The first player to get FOUR IN A ROW (horizontally, vertically or diagonally) WINS!!!!