FRACTION RESTAURANT! Centers/Review for Fraction Concepts!
Perfect for a fun and engaging way to review fractions! Includes 5 centers, banners, menus, place setting, and answer key!
Centers review naming, drawing, comparing, ordering, and explaining fractions!
1. Use task cards individually as needed or as Fraction Restaurant Centers! Cut (and laminate to last) slides 9-13.
2. Print (and laminate) slide 8 to have individual place settings for each center.
3. Print and laminate menus for each student. Students receive their menu at the beginning of the lesson.
4. Print and enlarge (if you’d like!) the Fraction Restaurant Banner to hang at your door!
Print slides 14-17. Copy double-sided and fold to a booklet for each student. Students travel with their Order Form from center to center. When they arrive at a new center, they complete the work in the corresponding number spot. There is space to solve 2 problems per center. There are two extra pages to complete extra problems if time permits. Print more extra pages as needed.
5. Slides 2-6 will label each of your centers. Laminate and hang or put in plastic display frames!
6. Answer key is included!