Also included in
- GRADE 5 MATH ESCAPE ROOMSThis escape room activity bundle is an exciting and engaging way to review various math topics throughout the school year! Topics are designed to align with grade 5 common core standards.This Bundle is also available in digital format. To add the digital copy to your purcha$24.99$31.96Save $6.97
- MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH ESCAPE ROOM BUNDLE: Engage your students throughout the entire year with this huge bundle of my best-selling escape rooms. Each of these unique, full class escape rooms has its own individual theme and includes everything you need! Only additional item required is a desktop of l$99.99$135.83Save $35.84
- Grade 5 Math Escape Rooms in both print and digital formats!This escape room activity bundle is an exciting and engaging way to review various math topics throughout the school year! Topics are designed to align with grade 5 common core standards.Digital versions of these activities were created usi$34.99$63.92Save $28.93
This is a printable escape room. For distance learning see the new digital version of this escape room activity: Digital Fraction Escape Room
This escape room activity is an exciting and engaging way to review fraction concepts with students.
While checking out an old abandoned house you and your friends get trapped inside! Upon inspection of the house, you notice various fraction related materials laying around the room and an old dusty computer waiting for a code that will help you escape. Can you and your friends use your fraction skills to decode the puzzles and discover the secret code that is vital to your escape?
This bundle contains five work stations with various puzzles students must decode and work through to escape the room. Students should have a good understanding of all topics listed below in order to complete all these activities. This escape room is designed to last one full class period.
Topics covered in this lesson include:
• Adding and subtracting fractions
• Multiplying and dividing fractions
• Reducing fractions and equivalent fractions
• Comparing and ordering fractions
• Order of operations with fractions
There is some teacher prep work that involves printing and cutting materials; however the only additional materials needed to complete this activity is student access to a computer (only one computer needed for the entire class). The computer component is not vital to the activity; however it does add an extra bit of excitement for students when completing the escape room activities.
Note: Computer must be able to access Microsoft excel and be able to display macros (program not compatible with ipads or tablets).
TEACHER FEEDBACK ON THIS ESCAPE ROOM:
♥ This was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! The computer component made it even better! Challenging, fun, engaging, rigorous, and team building!
♥ This was the first escape room I did in my classroom and it had the perfect productive struggle for my students. They LOVE them and keep begging for more. Great work!
♥ An activity that is very well thought out and covers many of the skills students need when working with fractions.
♥ Absolute brilliance. Perfect for an adult class in a foundation programme for health programmes.
♥ My kids love escape room activities and this one did not disappoint!
♥ Great way to engage! Students love it and I do too. Thank you!
♥ So much FUN with fractions!
Looking for more escape rooms? Click the links below to preview other math escape rooms or visit my store for a complete list!
© Limitless Lessons
ClickHERE To Receive Free Resources and Teaching Tips From Limitless Lessons!