This math product was designed for 4th grade. With this set students can work individually, in small groups, or with partners to practice recognizing and generating equivalent fractions as well as comparing two fractions with different numerators and denominators.
3 posters are included which will assist with showing students how to compare fractions in order to determine if they are equivalent, greater than, or less than.
* Same Numerator
* Same Denominator
* Different Numerator and Denominator
There are 2 different sets of task cards. 1 set is designed to review equivalent fractions and the other is to review comparing fractions.
Both sets have 8 task cards each - colored and black and white options are included.
Equivalent Fractions Set:
* Determine whether fractions are equivalent
* Use multiplication to generate equivalent fractions.
* Find equivalent fractions to solve problems.
* Find equivalent fractions on a number line.
* Determine equivalent fraction using a model.
Comparing Fractions Set:
* Compare and order fractions
* Compare fractions by rewriting them with a common denominator
* Compare fractions using benchmarks
STUDENT RECORDING SHEET AND ANSWER KEY IS PROVIDED!