FREE! President Election Day Resources. This resource is intended for you, the classroom teacher, to teach about the Presidential Election in a non-biased way.
Included in the resource is:
- Tips & Guidelines to help with discussions
- An editable Microsoft Word parent letter to send home
If you would like a comprehensive election unit that includes the following activities, click above:
- Qualifications in order to be president
- Roles and responsibilities of the president
- The electoral college
- The popular vote
- How elections work
- Key vocabulary associated with elections
- Qualifications in order to vote
- Past presidents
- The process of becoming president
- Key issues: education, health care, economy, environment…
Copyright ©Wise Guys. All rights reserved by author. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clip art and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom or personal use ONLY.