These FREE book companion activity pages for speech therapy are designed for easy distance or online learning use! Each page is in a separate pdf file to allow for easy emailing to parents and can be used for a variety of common speech therapy goals!
You can recommend a book, movie, or YouTube video for your students and send along the page that corresponds to their IEP goal so easily! There are lots of storybook readings available on YouTube as well. You can also allow parents to pick a book or movie they have easy access too! These can easily be used with the Epic! book app (currently free!) and can be used digitally using annotation apps on mobile devices!
- Book/Story Sound Search for Articulation
- Describe a Book/Story using fluency strategies (stuttering)
- Emotions Book Search for pragmatics
- Identify Different Perspectives in a Book/Story for pragmatics
- Story Map
- Describing a Character
- Answering WH Questions about a Book/Story
If you are looking for ready to go book companions that cover a bunch of speech goals you will love: