This is a simple reinforcement game that can be used during Speech therapy for children to maximise drilling and keep the children engaged.
An example of how I use it during therapy is:
1. Print the worm and apple pictures out in colour + laminate them for durability
2. Put the picture cards in an empty tissue box or other mystery box/bag
3. If working on Artic/Phono, put the client's target sound picture cards in the box as well. Speech Path and client then take turns at pulling a card out of the box/bag
4. Keep the apples. If you get a worm, you have to put 2 apples back in the box/bag. If the client pulls out their target sound picture, then they have to say it (the amount of times is up to you).
5. Whoever has the most apples by the end of the game wins!
It is easily adapted to suit many therapy speech and language goals!
Free download, any feedback would be appreciated.