This Australian History Role Play pack contains recommended resources, suggested activities and images to cut out and use for masks.
* 9 Masks of Historical Figures (not high quality images)
* Recommended Book List (for PreK through to Year 6)
* Suggested Games and Activities
* Point of View
* Drawing Conclusions
* Public Speaking
* Oral Presentations
* Drama and Role Play
* World Navigators
* Connection to Country
* First Fleet
* Economic, Political and Social Factors
* Key Focus on Indigenous/Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People Groups
Instructions are included for adapting the games and activities for preschool through to elementary/primary students and even middle schoolers or early high school students.
How to Use this Resource:
* Part of a Unit Study
* Part of a Literature Study
* Centres (Centers)
* Activities for Early Finishers
* Presentations, Debates and Public Speaking
Suitable for visual learners and differentiation.
To Get the Most Value from my Store and my Resources:
Find lots of great ideas and extension activities (almost all free) on Pinterest.
Keep up to date with new releases and resource updates (once you have purchased a resource then all updates are free!) by clicking on the green star near the top of this page.
Earn credits towards your next purchases by leaving feedback on the resources you buy (click on the 'My TpT' dropdown menu, go to 'My Purchases' and then click on products to leave feedback.
Note for Australians:
Please note that the price for this resource is in US dollars. If you are from Australia the price will be converted when you go to make a purchase.