PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
11.32 MB | 11 pages
This Australian History Role Play pack contains recommended resources, suggested activities and images to cut out and use for masks.
* 9 Masks of Historical Figures (not high quality images)
* Recommended Book List (for PreK through to Year 6)
* Suggested Games and Activities
* Point of View
* Drawing Conclusions
* Public Speaking
* Oral Presentations
* Drama and Role Play
* World Navigators
* Connection to Country
* First Fleet
* Economic, Political and Social Factors
* Key Focus on Indigenous/Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People Groups
Instructions are included for adapting the games and activities for preschool through to elementary/primary students and even middle schoolers or early high school students.
How to Use this Resource:
* Part of a Unit Study
* Part of a Literature Study
* Centres (Centers)
* Activities for Early Finishers
* Presentations, Debates and Public Speaking