It’s important as hardworking educators, that you take time for your spouse or significant other and go on date nights! Use this resource as a quick resource for your babysitter to have on hand.
1) Grab a 1 inch binder (you know have you a couple hundred shoved on a shelf or in a black cabinet in your classroom!).
2) Print cover page and slide in front of binder.
3) Print off the pages you need and want to use.
4) Print the number of “Child” or “Baby” pages you need.
5) Fill out the information you want your babysitter to know.
6) Before you head out the door on your hot date, give this to your babysitter!
7) Have a worry free evening with your spouse or significant other!
(c) 2015 Lindsay Flood