This is a fun back to school icebreaker resource! Here is one way to use this resource…
1. Have students complete the five questions on their own.
Instruct students to make a 5 column chart on the back of their card.
2. Write numbers 1-5 at the top of each column.
3. Tell students to wander around the room, sharing answers. Decide how many of their answers were almost the same with each person they talk to.
4. Write each person’s name on the back of the chart in the column that matches how many answers were the same.
5. Get together as a class and talk about how much you already have in common with your classmates! Who is most alike?
This icebreaker is great for kids to get to know their new classmates!
To see other Back to School Resources available for grades 2-6, click on the image below!
Back to School Resources
Copyright © 2015 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.