Also included in
- Have ENGAGING and EASY PREP STEM activities ready with this BUNDLE of SEVEN BUNDLES or 23 Holiday STEM challenges for LESS THAN $2 each resource!Included in this HUGE BUNDLE are the following:Halloween STEM Activities BundleHaunted HouseSnake Roller CoasterSpiderwebThanksgiving STEM Activities Bundl$35.95$51.75Save $15.80
- Have ENGAGING and EASY PREP STEM activities ready with this BUNDLE of FOUR BUNDLES or 12 Holiday STEM challenges for LESS THAN $2 each resource! These Seasonal STEM Activities are fun, creative, and engaging! They will surely get your students not only designing and building, but also problem solvin$27.95$36.00Save $8.05
- Are you looking for engaging Elementary STEM Challenges? SAVE VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY with my Elementary STEM Challenges BUNDLE! Get 54 STEM challenges for almost 50% off! These STEM projects are fun, creative, and engaging! They will surely get your students not only designing and building, but als$89.00$159.50Save $70.50
Earth Day is here and your teacher life just got a little busier with Earth Day activities you need to plan. Use Earth Day STEM activities to cover standards and give your students super fun Earth Day activities they will love. This ready to go FREE Bird Feeder Spring and Earth Day STEM Activity and Challenge Animals Unit is just what you need to keep your 2nd through 5th grade students engaged and excited for learning. Challenge your students to design and build a bird feeder that can be refilled easily and can dispense bird seeds on its own. You can use plastic bottles, plastic plates, cardboard, wooden clothespins, and string to engineer this bird feeder.
Because this FREE Build a Bird Feeder Spring and Earth Day STEM Activity and Challenge Animals Unit comes in a print and digital version, you can choose to print out the pages to give to students or, have them use their electronic devices and save yourself a little ink. Whether you choose to use Earth Day Bird Feeder STEM Challenge in the days leading up to Earth Day or as a center activity as part of your Spring STEM activities for your second through 5th grade students, they are sure to have a super fun time completing this fun Bird Feeder STEAM challenge. Please see the PREVIEW to have a better idea of what's inside this resource.
❤️ You can find this FREE Bird Feeder Spring and Earth Day STEM Activity and Challenge Animals Unit in the Elementary STEM Challenges YEARLONG BUNDLE! ❤️
This Spring and Earth Day Bird Feeder STEM Activity and Challenge includes:
- Notes to Teacher
- Fun and exciting STEM Links for you and your students
- Suggested Materials students need to finish the Spring and Earth Day bird feeder
- Photos of completed Spring and Earth Day bird feeders
- Bird Feeder STEM Challenge cards
- Planning and Reflection Sheets for the Bird Feeder STEM challenge for students to complete
- Spring and Earth Day Bird Feeder STEM Challenge Vocabulary Sheets
Use the printable certificates of achievement to celebrate your amazing 2nd through 5th grade students when they complete their Bird Feeder STEAM Challenge. Free Bird Feeder STEM activities like this bring the excitement and creativity of STEM challenges to your Earth Day and Spring activities.
See What Other Teachers Are Saying . . .
⭐ WOW!!!! This is a wonderful resource for my students! This is awesome for distance learning as the students can keep up with practicing their skills! Thank you for creating such an amazing resource for free!
⭐ This was a fun "extra" activity provided to students as part of their distance learning materials. As spring slowly arrives here, it was the perfect fit!
⭐ STEM Fridays are always fun, but this one has lasted for weeks. They love going to the learning garden to see if the birds ate their stuff. We check every few days.
⭐ This was a fabulous task to give students while online learning. Feedback from parents was that it was easy to do and I tied it into my science unit (Animals).
More Fun and Engaging STEM Activities:
- STEM Activities for the Entire Year
- Seasonal STEM Activities
- Earth Day STEM Activities
- Spring STEM Activities
- Summer STEM Activities
- Fall STEM Activities
- Winter STEM Activities
- Holiday STEM Activities
- Halloween STEM Activities
- Thanksgiving STEM Activities
- Holidays Around the World STEM Activities
- Christmas Around the World STEM Activities
- Valentine's Day STEM Activities
- St. Patrick's Day STEM Activities
- Easter STEM Activities
- Beginning of the Year STEM Activities
May you find this resource really helpful. Thanks for being a blessing!
Save more on great resources! Click here to shop now >>> Jewel's School Gems.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Follow me on TpT. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Let’s Get Connected: