Also included in
- These are my favorite resources for Anatomy & Physiology! I've taught the class since 2010, and it's been an ongoing goal to take a class that can be super heavy lecture-based and make it more interactive as often as possible. This bundle has some video guides for Crash Course videos that I usePrice $110.00Original Price $123.00Save $13.00
Teaching the cardiovascular system and looking for a good worksheet that requires students to apply knowledge? Look no further!
To complete this worksheet, students will need knowledge in the following areas:
- The color of blood when it's high vs low oxygen (and that blood is NEVER BLUE!!!)
- The part of the brain that is tied to respiration (if they don't know, they can look it up...my class does nervous before cardio, so my kids can make the connection)
- The idea that a centrifuge separates objects by weight, and the heaviest components sink
- The terms related to high/low red blood cells, high/low platelets, high/low white blood cells; what hematocrit and hemoglobin refer to on a CBC
- The fact that the brain uses a TON of oxygen
- And some basic blood-related vocab words, as the students have to sort the words into meaningful groups on the last slide.
Enjoy this freebie and edit it to work for your class!
If you're looking for the answer key, it is for sale in my TPT store HERE.