Also included in
- Going virtual? This course supplement contains a variety of digital tools to integrate into your high school business course. This distance learning bundle contains activities and projects on economics, business ownership, marketing, advertising, finance, accounting, careers, and social responsibili$28.99$36.74Save $7.75
- This bundle is jam-packed with engaging activities and projects! This resource is designed to supplement your Introduction to Business and Marketing course. Included in this resource you will find 6 units + 1 bonus unit, 50 quick writes, and bellringers for the semester.6 Key units included in this$89.99$118.93Save $28.94
- Engage your students in course content with this relatable, food truck-themed project. This product incorporates many aspects of the business world including: marketing, finance, sales, advertising, business pitches, business plans, budgeting, social media, etc. This is a semester long business simu$29.99$41.95Save $11.96
- Engage your students in course content with this relatable, food truck-themed project. This product incorporates many aspects of the business world including: marketing, finance, sales, business pitches, business plans, etc. This is a semester project meant to accompany a high school business course$19.99$25.96Save $5.97
Before you can ever open the doors to a business you need a Business Plan. The Business Plan is like a road map for the business. Not only is it useful to organize your own ideas before starting a business, but it also may be needed to attract investors or lenders. This note-taking graphic organizer is perfect for teaching high school business students in Entrepreneurship, Introduction to Business, or Marketing about a Business Plan.
This note-taking graphic organizer is a PDF (see thumbnail for images) and includes spaces for: Entrepreneurship and Business Plan definitions, Industry Overview, Management Team Plan, Company Description, Product and Service Plan, Vision, Mission, Market Analysis, Competitive Analysis (direct vs. indirect competitors), Marketing Plan (product, place, price, and promotion), Operational Plan, Organizational Plan, Financial Plan, Growth Plan, Contingency Plan, and Executive Summary.
This product is print-and-go or post-and-go. This product has the option to have answer boxes added in an interactive layer of the PDF. To make this activity digital, you can assign it through Google Classroom or you can copy a unique URL to the activity and paste it into any LMS you use with your students. Students will need to login with a Google email account in order to access their activity. As a reminder, all digital student work is completed and reviewed on TpT.
This graphic organizer pairs perfectly with the Step-by-Step Food Truck Business Plan (PPT + Instructions + Rubric), which is also included in the Food Truck Semester Business Simulation.
Thanks for checking out this FREE product, you may also like:
- Business Communication Activity Bundle
- Intro to Accounting (Accounting Equation + Financial Statements) Bundle
- Resort Business Simulation
- Food Truck Marketing Project
Don't miss information about upcoming sales, freebies, new products, and other favorites! Click the link below to find me on your favorite social media!