Also included in
- BUSY students need BUSY fine motor homework! This comprehensive homework set was created with busy hands in mind, and access to fine motor practice. GREAT for teletherapy and distance learning, too! Simply have the student annotate right on the document via Zoom platform or alike. Each set of homewo$10.25$20.50Save $10.25
This freebie has been created to support SLPs needing to provide homework and speech practice to families who are out of school due to the current situation happening our country.
BUSY students need BUSY homework! This homework set was created with busy hands in mind, and access to fine motor practice. GREAT for teletherapy, too! Simply have the student annotate right on the document via Zoom platform or alike. Each set of homework for each goal has FOUR different Fine Motor activities to complete, and provides easy practice of over 30 words PER homework set! Homework pages also include explicit instructions for parents to help increase carryover (for example, all sounds include explicit descriptions and visuals on how to produce that sound). Visuals and prompts included for successful carryover.
These pages also allow full control of target words by the SLP: simply type in your word lists, and your target words will auto-populate into the activity page! Great for SLPs needing a variety of targets.
Love this sample?? Grab the full set HERE!
Edit this file using the free version of Adobe Reader.
Steps for editing in Adobe:
- Open file in Adobe Reader (click for free version)
- Go to any page with blue boxes. Blue boxes mean you can type in the boxes.
- For example, on the "word lists" pages for each sound, you can type in articulation words/targets on lines one through 35. These words will auto-populate into the document on the activity pages.
- Save your edits as a new file (i.e. "K Pages for Bryson" or however you want to edit them).
- Next, you can either print the workbook to send home, OR send/share via email/secured website.
- When parents open the file on their end, they will be able to print your edits for that specific student!
- No printer?? Parents can open the file in "iBooks" (Apple products) and simply use the "draw" tool to write right on the document. Great option for parents who don't have access to a printer!
NOTE: Parents need to own Adobe to open and print this file! They can simply open the pdf from any device without Adobe.
This download currently contains the following sounds:
- K G, F V, L L Blends, S S Blends, Bonus Visual Pages
- Uploaded by morning of 3/16/2020: R, R Blends, TH, SH, CH
- Further updates will include language goals and possibly additional articulation targets and/or phonological processes. This document is only free and accessible for a limited time. Once this turns into a paid product, you will not be able to re-download. Please save this free file in a secure location for yourself.
Questions? Email me at email@example.com
STAY CONNECTED! FOLLOW MY TPT STORE:
Click on the “*Follow Me” by my Type B SLP logo to stay up to date on all new products and freebies! I like to send special promos straight to your inbox, but you'll only receive those if you're following my shop :)
COME JOIN THE FUN ON INSTAGRAM
WANT FREE STUFF???
If you leave feedback on any of my products, you can build up FREE TPT credits that may be applied to future purchases. Just submit feedback when you purchase a product or go to My Purchases for a list of your purchases. Click on the Leave Feedback button and leave a rating. Then go to your TPT credits to learn how to redeem credits for free purchases!