Also included in
- Teach your students all about COVID-19, the new changes in school, social distancing and how to stay safe and keep others safe with this set of adapted, level readers. These books can also be used as a social story with your students.Each book includes:• Level 1 - 14 page book with 2 comprehension q$16.80$24.00Save $7.20
DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | FREE adapted book on what COVID-19, also called Coronavirus, is, how it is spread, symptoms of the virus, what to do if you get sick, and how to prevent getting sick.
What is included?
• Level 1 - 14 page book with 2 comprehension questions (18 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 page book with 4 comprehension questions (22 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Each adapted book now includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides.
You may also like: All About Distance Learning Adapted Books.
You may also like: All About Social Distancing Adapted Books.
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
All information shared within this book can be found on the CDC website.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!