This pack includes posters and headers for a candy themed CAFÉ and Daily Five literacy framework in your K-2 classroom. Printables include:
* Sweet Reader CAFÉ menu poster
* CAFÉ letters posters
* CAFÉ explanation posters
* Blank strategy cards that correspond with CAFÉ posters
* Daily Five headers for displays, anchor charts, or labels
* 3 ways to read a book mini poster
* I PICK mini poster
* EEK mini poster
* Teacher tips for creative mini lessons to introduce the CAFÉ categories
Sweet readers will love these themed posters! Print the headers at half size and use them as labels. Arrange the posters to spell CAFÉ for a sweet reader CAFÉ, or FACE for the face of a sweet reader.
This is the theme that I am using with my students this year! I hope you enjoy it and can use the mini lesson ideas with your students to make the CAFÉ menu fun and meaningful!
Thanks so much for looking, April Guenzler :)
Guided Reading literacy rotations, Daily 5 labels, CAFÉ posters, candy theme, candy CAFE