Enjoy this freebie! Please take a few seconds to leave a comment.
How do I use this?
This is a great freebie sheet of behavior tickets! I created these and used them in my classroom in the following ways:
• First, I start my classroom management with classroom cash and I reinforce correct behavior and rule following by issuing classroom dollars!
• After several weeks of students earning $ and seeing how great it feels, I begin teaching the consequences of “NOT” following rules, by issuing “tickets”
• By this time, students already know the class rules. The class rules are also posted for reference.
• It is up to you, WHEN you will issue a ticket, however the KEY is to be consistent.
• I gave my students 1 verbal warning and I also wrote their name on the back of a ticket. This was their only warning for the entire day. It may sound harsh, but this system works quite well for students who need immediate feedback.
• Combined with CLASS CASH, I had students pay a fine for each ticket. I gave many opportunities for students to earn cash and the only way they could lose cash was based on their behavior.
What’s next? Did you like this freebie? Find more freebies at my store: ELEMENTARY ELEPHANT at the link below…