FREE Classroom Management Tool Game Ideas Behavior Management
Also included in
- Keeping students engaged before and after breaks can sometimes be a challenge. Are you looking for something to captivate your students before or after break? Then look no further! Thousands of teachers have used these mysteries for back to school activities, engaging students before Thanksgiving,Price $91.00Original Price $117.06Save $26.06
Are you looking for a fun way to get your students engaged while getting them to focus on classroom behavior goals? Then look no further! I have just the tool for you!
If you're familiar with my mystery games then you know how excited students get when you get them out. I've figured out a way to keep that excitement going all year long!
Download this FREE guide that can be used with any of the mystery games in my store, including the FREE one. Two FREE resources to get you started, what's better than that?!
Do your students enjoy these mysteries? Invest in the ULTIMATE MEGA BUNDLE and receive a refund from TpT on any mysteries you've already purchased! Click here to check out the bundle!
Are you ready to watch your student engagement skyrocket?! Students will work together to solve the mystery AND practice a variety of academic skills including; inferencing, critical thinking, problem solving, reading comprehension, and much more! The material is so fun and engaging, students won't even know they are actually learning! This activity can be used anytime of year and is a fantastic way to get students excited about learning.
NOW INCLUDES DIGITAL MYSTERY ACCESS PERFECT FOR DISTANCE LEARNING!
What is included?
- Teacher setup instructions with detailed information about each page
- Different ways to play the game
- Graphic Organizer Breakdown
- Inference Sentence Frames
- Mystery introduction
- 25 clues to solve the mystery
- 6 different graphic organizers to choose from!
- Answer key
- Discussion Questions
- Access to the Digital Mystery
- Graphic organizer with example
What skills will we be working on?
There are so many different skills that students will be working on, that it would be impossible to list them all, but here are a few:
- Team building
- Problem solving
- Reading comprehension
- Critical thinking
What materials do I need?
- Paper and ink to print materials
- Just print and go!
What do I need for the digital mystery?
- Access to the internet
- Access to Google Sites
- Access to Google Forms
How much time will this activity take?
I would reserve approximately 90 minutes to 2 hours for this activity. This depends on your class and how you implement the game.
For more fun mystery games, check out the link below!
Mystery Games from Cultivating Lifetime Learners
Why not just buy the whole bundle?! Save money with bundles!
THE ULTIMATE MEGA MYSTERY BUNDLE – Includes all 15 mysteries, over a $32 value!
Check out more great mystery games!
The Case of the Missing Diamonds
The Murder at Blue Mountain Lodge
The Mountain View Mansion Murder
The Kidnapping of a Millionaire
The Case of the Missing Muffins