Also included in
- Use this thorough and engaging resource to obtain high repetitions for your articulation targets! Perfect for hands on learning, distance learning, teletherapy, and telepractice sessions! This program is great to send home or assign via google classroom for homework to encourage carryover of skills.$30.00$39.00Save $9.00
Purchase the BUNDLE and save 30%!
This can be used all year round and has a superhero theme!
This particular download is for the /b/ phoneme ONLY. If looking to target more phonemes, check out the BUNDLE! 12 different phoneme targets.
This particular download is for the /b/ phoneme ONLY.
This is a GREAT activity to keep kids engaged and interactive during speech sessions either in your classroom or through teletherapy! This resource progresses from isolation to syllables, words and sentences! Includes "I CAN" statements at the end of each task! This NO PRINT download encourages high repetitions! 30 total targets at the word level. 30 total targets at the sentence level!
This download includes:
ARTICULATION TARGET: /b/
- ISOLATION PRACTICE- students can keep track of their productions by touching a circle each time they practice their target sound in isolation.
- SYLLABLES- Students can trace the line from the target sound to the vowel sound. Then, students can practice the target sound at the end of a syllable production by tracing the line from the vowel to the target sound!
- WORDS: 30 TOTAL TARGETS- 10 words in the initial word position- Students can keep track of their productions by touching a circle each time they practice their sound in in the initial word position. 10 words in the medial word position-Students can keep track of their productions by touching a circle each time they practice their sound in in the initial word position. 10 words in the final word position-Students can keep track of their productions by touching a circle each time they practice their sound in in the initial word position.
- SENTENCES: 30 TOTAL TARGETS: 10 sentences containing the target phoneme in the initial word position, 10 sentences containing the target phoneme in the medial word position, 10 sentences containing the target phoneme in the final word position.
WAYS TO USE THIS RESOURCE DURING COVID19:
For these particular resources you can do a couple things. With this purchase, you are permitted to share with parents through email. I actually do this with my resources for my own students. It is very well received by the parents. I could also use this on the zoom app. If using on Zoom, I share my screen/desktop with my student. I recommend saving this to your desktop for easy access if this is the route you were to choose. When you share your screen, the student will be able to view your screen/desktop. If you allow remote access, the student will be able to move the mouse and select the interactive buttons. Or, you could upload it to a password protected site/platform such as Google Classroom, Google Hangouts, etc.
NO ONE NEEDS AN ADDITIONAL LOGIN FOR ANYTHING! THIS IS AN INTERACTIVE PDF TO BE USED ON COMPUTERS AND TABLETS! Download, save, and open!
Other NO PRINT options:
LANGUAGE NO PRINT options:
Other resources you will love:
Articulation and Language Activities:
Articulation Stories: GROWING BUNDLE (I will be adding my Halloween texts soon!)
ARTICULATION, LANGUAGE AND "WH" GAMES:
Thank you for stopping by my shop! I look forward to creating more products for you! FOLLOW me for product updates, as well as FREEBIES!
•Teachers pay Teachers: Click "Follow" Beneath My Name!