Also included in
- Get ready to see your students excitedly searching, solving, & celebrating success in this BIG BUNDLE of 15 fun themed digital math activities! Each game is highly engaging practice for any teaching situation: in person, hybrid, or distance learning over Seesaw, Google Classrooms, etc.⭐️️THE EXCI$21.00$42.00Save $21.00
- This is a $-saving bundle of 26 HIGHLY engaging digital activities your class will LOVE. Students will feel more like they're on a fun scavenger hunt or playing an exciting game than doing work. Students get:Instant feedback for correct/incorrect answersOptional recording pages you can print or put$33.00$66.00Save $33.00
Get ready to see your students excitedly searching, adding & celebrating success in this adventure themed digital math activity! It's highly engaging practice for any teaching situation: in person, hybrid, or distance learning over Seesaw, Google Classrooms, etc
⭐️️THE EXCITING CHALLENGE: As students click on objects in the scene, they’ll be given a math problem to solve. If they’re successful, they have a 50/50 chance of collecting one of three super special treasures that are hidden throughout the puzzle. The goal of this activity is to uncover all 3 treasures ...and of course get lots of valuable practice with addition facts that equal 5.
⭐️️EASY TO ACCESS & SHARE: The game is played on Google Slides which makes it Simply share the included web address link or QR code (via ANY platform you are using: Seesaw, Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, etc.). Some people say this is "like Boom Cards, only BETTER!"
⭐️️Problems are self-grading so students get IMMEDIATE feedback about whether their answer is incorrect (they’ll be prompted to try again), or correct (they may or may not find a treasure, which makes the hunt even more exciting!).
Students: no more just hoping and wondering if you got it right.
Teachers: there’s NOTHING you’ll need to find & correct or spend time checking. Want something to document their work? There IS a recording sheet available. Details below.
You also get:
• ❤️A kid-friendly instruction page
• ✏️An OPTIONAL recording sheet which is nice for holding students accountable for their work, recording answers, extra practice, and tracking the treasures they’ve found. It's ready to print-and-go, but please understand it's NOT required to play the game. This is just an added bonus some teachers may appreciate.
• ✳️QR codes you can print or share digitally so students can quickly and easily access the game without any adult assistance. These would work wonderfully at school or at home.
Want to give it a test drive? THIS IS A FREE MINI SAMPLE VERSION, exactly half as big as our usual digital math activities. My hope is that it will give you first-hand experience with how the activities work and how engaging, valuable, and FUN they will be for your students!
Note about Seesaw: This free resource comes with a pre-made "Seesaw Activity" to model for you one way it COULD be shared over Seesaw. Please note that similar resources do come with a link to a pre-made activity. For my students on Seesaw, I typically just drop the link to the game in their Seesaw journal (HERE is a helpful visual- they just tap on a sticker and it takes them there! Easy, pretty, & kid-friendly!). If you WANT to create an activity by snapping a screenshot of the recording sheet and giving kids the link to other games you have my permission to do that. I hope that helps!
⭐️ MORE DISTANCE LEARNING RESOURCES YOU'LL LOVE:
✳️ FOLLOW HOWYWOOD! Look for the green star next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to be FIRST to find out about when I post exciting NEW products and freebies!
⭐️WHO LOVES FREE PRODUCTS? Be sure to take a moment to leave feedback for all your purchases on TPT! Not only do I love to hear from buyers, but it also helps YOU earn points to put towards any future TPT purchases! Win-win!