Also included in
- Practice 4th Grade Math Standards with these fun Math Mystery Picture activities. This resource includes both PRINT and Digital options. Use the Google Forms version which gives students instant feedback or print the no-prep fun math coloring activity.Save 20% when you purchase this complete bundle.$27.00$33.75Save $6.75
Practice 4th Grade Factors, Prime & Composite Numbers with this fun Math Mystery Picture activity. This resource includes both PRINT and Digital options. Use the Google Forms version which gives students instant feedback or print the no-prep fun math coloring activity.
* PAPERLESS OPTION:
1 Google Form - Digital Math Mystery Pixel Art Image
- 10 questions that gradually increase in difficulty
- Instant Feedback - Students are prompted to go back and try again if the incorrect answer is chosen
- Perfect for independent math centers - all students will receive a 100% once they get to the submit button
- Students are asked to rate their level of understanding before they submit the form
* PAPER OPTION:
- Printable 1 page with 10 questions
- Printable 1 page color by code worksheet (half-page included to save on paper)
- A task card version is also included. Simply print/laminate the task cards. Now you only need to make copies of the color by code worksheet!
- Printable answer key is included
Question Types: 10 questions that review the CCSS 4.OA.4: Prime & Composite Numbers and listing factors of a number
* HOW DOES THE DIGITAL VERSION WORK?
Think of this as a digital color by code activity. Students answer the multiple choice questions. If the answer is correct, boxes are automatically colored and the mystery picture starts to appear. If the answer is incorrect, students will be prompted to go back and try again.
♻️ View all of the Digital & Print Math Bundles
- 5th Grade - Growing Bundle
- 4th Grade - Complete Bundle
- 3rd Grade - Complete Bundle
- 2nd Grade - Growing Bundle
- 1st Grade - Growing Bundle
- Kindergarten - Growing Bundle
Download FREE Digital Math Coloring Samples to Test Out
DIGITAL JIGSAW PUZZLES - Distance Learning Activities