Also included in
- This complete 4.5-week unit plan and literature guide has everything needed to teach Homer’s The Odyssey. My best resources for The Odyssey are bundled together and connected with lesson plans, a reading guide, engaging activities for the entire epic poem, a literary analysis essay, student-led disc$22.50$40.00Save $17.50
- Looking for High School English Language Arts Curriculum? This bundle features 18-weeks of curriculum in 6 complete unit plans PLUS 10 days of sub plans. All the prep work is done! Meeting Common Core Standards for English Language Arts, students study three novels (To Kill a Mockingbird, The Odysse$75.00$127.50Save $52.50
- Looking for a 9th Grade English Language Arts Curriculum Bundle? This bundle features 38-weeks of curriculum in 15 complete unit plans. All the prep work is done! Meeting Common Core Standards for English Language Arts, students study six novels (Animal Farm, Romeo and Juliet, To Kill a Mockingbird,$150.00$267.00Save $117.00
- Reclaim your nights and weekends with this English Language Arts Curriculum Bundle! This bundle features TWO YEARS of curriculum in 29 popular standards-based unit plans. All the prep work is done! Meeting Common Core Standards for English Language Arts, students study classic novels, learn to write$270.00$486.50Save $216.50
- Teach the classics with this Literature Guide Bundle. Unit plans for The Odyssey, Romeo and Juliet, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Animal Farm are included. This bundle features 12.5-weeks of curriculum! Each unit plan includes engaging resources tied together by easy to follow lesson plans and unit cal$75.00$144.00Save $69.00
Engage students in a kinesthetic Philosophical Chairs discussion of issues presented in Homer’s The Odyssey! After responding in writing, students physically take sides on a series of issues and hold a text-based discussion. Use this activity anytime between Book 13 and the end of The Odyssey. Issues presented include xenia, omens, Athena’s interventions, the fate of the suitors, and more!
Wait!!! This is included in my Unit Plan:
⭐ The Odyssey Complete Unit Plan
⭐ Romeo and Juliet Unit Plan With Four Weeks of Engaging Lessons and Activities
⭐ Expository Writing Essay Unit With COMPLETE Lesson Plans & Student Writing
⭐ To Kill a Mockingbird Unit Plan
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star next to my profile picture and click it to become a follower. You’ll receive updates when I post products, freebies and discounts.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Thank you!
Created By: Jacque Decker of Love and Let Lit