PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These cards require matching of segments with the same length and provides a foundation for work with subtracting integers (CCSS 7.NS.1c). Use them for math center tasks or group activities. Such a fun way to learn!
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• 4 wild cards for games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Brief instruction cards for four games
• A handy folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
• See the FREE Multi-Match Games Guide for a wide variety of activities and English/Spanish game instructions.
RELATED DIGITAL OPTIONS
• Visit the K-8 Math Sense E-Games page to play a FREE online concentration game.
• For trackable task cards, see the BOOM DECK for Distance Between Integers on a Number Line.
• See more digital resources in the BOOM Card Decks custom category.
OTHER GRADE 7 CARD SETS
RELATED GRADE 6 CARD SETS
OTHER RESOURCES FOR GRADES 3-8
• FREE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW: Grades 4-8. This overview includes links to related game cards, review packets, goal checklists, and more.
• FREE MATH GOALS LEAFLETS: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8. These leaflets show all student-friendly goals, alignment with Common Core standards, and related resources for tracking and review.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle. Save 40% compared to prices on individual card sets.
• BASIC FACTS BUNDLES: Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
Remember that this free resource took time and energy to create. You can show appreciation by leaving feedback. Also, you can FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!