Also included in
- Work with 3rd grade kids to master division facts and knowledge with these great third grade DIVISION math puzzles. Great for a classroom or homeschool setting.WHAT YOU GET:Division Facts (6 puzzles - print and digital options)Missing Addends in Division (5 puzzles - print and digital options)2 Digi$14.00$22.00Save $8.00
- These 3rd Grade Math Test Prep puzzles are a great way to make learning fun for your third graders. Put their critical thinking to work with these meaningful activities!There are over 25 downloads included in this resource. If you are viewing on a desktop, scroll up and see them all. Viewing via the$56.00$112.00Save $56.00
- If you are looking for math center games or test prep for your third, fourth, or fifth grade students to use all year long – this is the bundle for you! Filled with great math center products, this bundle would cost you over $300 if you bought each product individually. Look at how much you can save$215.00$422.00Save $207.00
This FREE division game allows your students to work on division practice by numbers 1 and 2. Magic Square Puzzles make it quick and easy for teachers to provide hands on activities that meet the needs of all students!
Practice division with these fun, engaging puzzles. Students will think they're playing a game! They're great for centers, reinforcement, early or fast finishers, and critical thinking skills.
The full product includes
- Page 1 – dividing by numbers 11 & 12
- Page 2 – dividing by numbers 9 & 10
- Page 3 – dividing by numbers 7 & 8
- Page 4 – dividing by numbers 5 & 6
- Page 5 – dividing by numbers 3 & 4
- Page 6 – dividing by numbers 1 & 2
**Each magic square will have students answer 24 math problems!**
Not sure how Magic Squares work? Check out this blog post!
Love Magic Square Puzzles? You can find even more in my store!
Magic Square Puzzles are great for centers, review, early and fast finishers, enrichment, GATE (gifted and talented education), and critical thinking skills. Students with special needs also do well with these once they understand the concept. Any student that needs a lesson in perseverance will benefit from Magic Square Puzzles. With this fun game format your students will stay engaged while practicing necessary skills!
Just print and quickly cut on the lines and you have instant learning centers that make skill practice fun and engaging.
Thanks for looking!