Are you worried about how COVID 19 will affect your return to school? You are not alone! Back to School 2020 is going to look and feel different than any other back to school season. Social distancing is the new norm and will find its way inside our classrooms. Figuring out how to prepare for a social distancing classroom and distance learning is not something we can do on our own. That's why over 150 teacher-authors joined together to create four collaborative e-books that are filled with tips, ideas and resources to help YOU! Inside each book you will find a variety of ideas that you can use whether you are teaching in person or through virtual learning. So download this free e-book, grab your favorite drink and get ready for some amazing tips, ideas and resources to help you navigate Back to School 2020!
Tips & Ideas for the Social Distancing Classroom Pre-K thru 2nd includes:
- A 51 page e-book written for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st Grade and 2nd Grade teachers, staff and administrators
- Tips and ideas for social distancing classroom management
- Tips and ideas for virtual learning
- Resources that are perfect for the social distancing classroom and/or distance learning
Want more ideas? You can find the other free e-books on Teachers Pay Teacher too!
- The Social Distancing Classroom for 3rd - 5th Grades
- The Social Distancing Classroom for 6th - 12th Grades
- The Social Distancing Classroom for Special Areas including SPED & SLP's
We hope this will be just the beginning of your amazing Back to School season. Inside each book find out how you can continue learning and join the conversations on social media too. You are not alone and we can do what teachers do best - collaborate!
Follow Me for more great classroom ideas and resources. All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 Hours. Be the first to be notified!