If you haven't already read the book Enemy Pie by David Munson, I recommend you add it to your bookshelf and use it with this free friendship poster.
The book is a fabulous resource that deals with issues such as exclusion, judgement and friendship to help connect students and reduce bullying behavior in the classroom and playground. The relatable story teaches children how judging people and forming opinions too quickly may result in missing out on positive relationships. You can read a review and watch a video reading here.
This free poster is a great resource to add to your bulletin board after reading the book and using related lessons to help students learn positive character traits and social skills.
The poster is part of our friendship resource which equips you with worksheets, templates, word searches, and coloring pages to use with the book Enemy Pie. Check it out HERE.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you required an earlier version.
- Enemy Pie Book Resources – Friendship Lesson | Reading Comprehension | Writing
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies, and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.