This product is a lesson plan and instrumental piece written in a “non-music reading” approach for the song, AMERICA. It is not meant to be an accompaniment for singing but rather the entire melody and accompaniment is written in order to be played so that it may be performed, whether in the classroom or for a program.
While music theory is taught and reviewed, this approach gives students a sense of accomplishment in learning to “read and perform” in a short period of time. Students enjoy this feeling of “playing in an ensemble.”
The product includes:
• Lesson plan
• Written music and words
• Words only with rhythms used in the piece
• Individual parts for Tone Chimes or Resonator Bells (G4 – D6)
This product is FREE! Hope your students enjoy playing and performing it as much as mine did!
Other Easy arrangements for Tone Chimes & Bells:
Remember to collect your TPT CREDITS to use on future purchases!
· Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
· Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”
· Select “My Purchases”
· Click on “Paid Purchases”
· Click on Item purchased
· Click on “Provide Feedback”
· Choose ratings and leave feedback
Cover page graphics by:
© Joyful Music