This Math lesson plan is a fully editable
Word template with all the formatting already done for you! Just add your content and teach! Guiding questions in each section will help you complete your lesson plan. The template includes areas for:
- Learning Goals
- Curriculum Expectations or Common Core Standards
- Lesson Materials and Preparation Requirements
- Connections to Prior Knowledge
- Identification of Common Misconceptions
- Mini-Lesson with Minds-On, Action, and Consolidation
- Modifications and Differentiation
- Review and Homework
- Assessment Tools
- Next Steps for Learning
- Self Reflection
I am a certified Ontario teacher
with over 15 years teaching experience at all levels from Kindergarten to Grade 12. I have used this lesson plan template for my own Math instruction and enjoy the clarity and depth of learning that it brings to my lessons.
I hope you find this lesson plan helps you create and organize your own Math lessons!
You might be interested in:
Order of Operations Math Lesson Plan digital download: Order of Operations Math Lesson Plan
Follow EJFullerton on social media:
Visit my website for additional information, resources, and my educational blog!