Finding the perfect song or activity to teach specific music literacy elements can be exhausting! This easy-to-use Elementary Music Literacy Resource Guide includes a detailed index of music elements which makes finding the ideal activities simple. This helpful index includes MANY FREE as well as helpful paid resources.
Each index includes rhythmic and melodic elements as well as other pertinent music elements included for each activity. "Quick Teacher Tips" are included throughout.
- Song-Based Music Literacy Activities Sequential Series
- Solfege Warm Ups
- Rhythmic Dictation Series
- Melodic Dictation Series
- Music Pattern Identification Series
- Composition Templates
- Differentiated Orff Accompaniments for Multiple Grades
- Seasonal Activities
- Interactive Rhythm Pattern Flashcards | 8 Levels
- Treble Clef Note Names
- Bass Clef Note Names
- Instruments of the Orchestra and Band
- Interactive Digital Rhythm Flashcards
- Printables | Worksheets and Playing Cards
- Quick Teacher Tips
Download this resource guide today and keep an eye out for updates as new resources are added.
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thank you for visiting my store today. Be sure to let me know if have any questions.