Also included in
- This bundle includes a PRINT VERSION and 3 leveled GOOGLE SLIDES™ VERSIONS! Tired of looking for fraction resources that will reach ALL of your students? These fraction activities created in Google Slides™ are a powerful tool in building a concrete understanding of fractions as well as extending st$13.07$26.14Save $13.07
FREE Equivalent Fraction Task Cards Hands-On -
Understanding fractions doesn't have to be confusing and frustrating. These free Fraction Task Cards are hands-on tasks and are not only fun and engaging, but the activities help students gain fraction understandings independently!
This freebie is part of a complete Equivalent Fraction Task Card Packet that includes a set of 20 different tasks, student work samples, an assessment, answer key, and Essential Questions Posters ✚ more! Click the link below to see the complete set.
Each activity allows for individual creativity while building student understanding of fractions!
The activities use the proportional relationships between Pattern Blocks to strengthen and challenge fraction knowledge.
►After completing the center activities, even my struggling math students:
• Understood equivalent and improper fractions, mixed numbers
• Could name equivalent fractions between halves, thirds, and sixths.
• Could visualize adding and subtracting halves, thirds, and sixths
• Could visualize common denominators
• Could add and subtract halves, thirds, and sixths
When I directly taught these same concepts, students already had background knowledge that helped them comprehend at a much deeper level!
Each activity may be completed in multiple ways for differentiation.
Included in this free sample are 4 different center activities, a Convince Me page for justifying answers, and one student work sample.
• The activities are aligned with Common Core Standards 3.NF.1, 4.NF.1, 4.NF.2, 4.NF.3, and 5.NF.1
• The only materials necessary are: center activities, Pattern Blocks, math journal, and pencil.
❤️ Just print, laminate, and use year after year!
✋Looking for more engaging math activities?! Check out these popular resources!
►You'll love all of the FREE resources in the Sum Math Fun growing Free Resource Library! You can find it HERE!!
❤️ Click on the green ★ above to follow my store. I offer new products at 50% OFF for the first 48 hours! By being a follower, you'll get an email notice as soon as new products are posted and be able to snap them up at this Early Bird price!
Thanks for taking your time to peek inside this resource!
Have fun Mathing!