These 40 cards include square number multiplication facts for 2 x 2, 3 x 3, and so on up to 10 x 10, along with the related division facts. Use in math centers or as a group task. What a fun way to practice math! This is just one of many sets of math cards that will help kids gain deeper understanding as they have fun matching models, expressions, and/or numbers.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, plus four wild cards.
• Cards show an area model, equal groups, factors, and the product.
• A recording sheet for students to show multiplication models.
• For more versatile activities and instruction cards in English and Spanish, see the FREE Multi-Match Games Guide.
RELATED RESOURCES: BASIC FACTS GAME CARD BUNDLES
Each bundle comes with a tracking form.
• Addition Facts (9 sets)
• Addition & Subtraction Facts Families (8 sets)
• Subtraction Facts (9 sets)
• Multiplication Facts (8 Sets)
• Multiplication & Division Fact Families (9 Sets)
• Division Facts (8 Sets).
SEE LINKS TO MORE GAMES FOR GRADES 3-5 BELOW
Hint: Jot down the four-digit codes in your lesson plan book to use as search terms later when you want to find appropriate games quickly.
40-CARD SETS FOR ALGEBRA DOMAIN
• 4A13: Solving Simple Equations
• 5A11: Expressions with Parentheses
40-CARD SETS FOR BASE TEN DOMAIN
• 3B12: Adding 3-Digit Numbers
• 3B15: Multiplying Tens by Ones
• 4B11: Multiplying and Dividing by 10 (FREE)
• 4B13: 6-Digit Numbers in Expanded Form
• 5B14: Understanding Powers of Ten (FREE)
• 5B16: Understanding Thousandths
40-CARD SETS FOR FRACTIONS DOMAIN
• 3F13: Fractions on the Number Line (The Top Seller!)
• 3F16: Unit Fractions and Fractions Equal to Wholes
• 3F16: Eighths as Fourths, Halves, and Wholes
• 4F11: Equivalent Fractions on Number Lines
• 4F11: Equivalent Fractions with Square Models
• 4F21: Mixed Numbers on the Number Line
• 4F21: Mixed Numbers and Fractions: Thirds
• 4F25: Decomposing Fractions
• 4F32: Adding Fractions in Tenths and Hundredths
• 5F11: Equivalent Fractions with Square Models
• 5F12: Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators
• 5F23: Multiplying Unit Fractions Using Models
• 5F23: Multiplying Fractions Using Area Models
• 5F26: Dividing Unit Fractions by Whole Numbers
• 5F27: Dividing Whole Numbers by Unit Fractions
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
• 3G12: Unit Fractions of Shapes
• 4G13: Acute, Right, and Obtuse
• 5G11: Understanding Coordinates
40-CARD SETS FOR MEASUREMENT DOMAIN
• 3M32: Counting Squares to Find Area
• 3M33: Understanding Area of a Rectangle
• 3M41: Understanding Perimeter of a Rectangle
• 3M41: Perimeter of Polygons
• 3M43: Same Area, Different Perimeter (FREE)
• 3M44: Same Perimeter, Different Area
• 4M16: Inches, Feet, and Yards on a Number Line
• 4M17: Rectangles with Equal Areas
• 5M33: Understanding Volume
• 5M35: Expressions for Volume
POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-8
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8, Grades K-5, or Grades 4-8. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle and a FREE guide with English and Spanish instructions for using any set of cards.
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress.
This FREE resource took time and energy to create. Your feedback is GREATLY appreciated. Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!