This resource is a free version of THIS YEAR ROUND RESOURCE!
It contains 1 fire station scene (with both COLOR and BLACK/WHITE versions), plus prompts for common articulation and language targets right there on the page (see below). It's perfect for mixed elementary-age groups, students with articulation and language goals, or for students to target their goals within the context of an interesting and relatable picture scene.
- Articulation: There are 8 words on each page for each of the following 6sounds/groups: r, l, s/z, f/v, k/g, sh/ch/j
- Language: There are word lists/questions to address the following goals: vocabulary, verbs, synonyms/antonyms, wh- questions, sequencing
★ Of course you can integrate many other goal targets on your own, such as pronouns, description, compare/contrast, social scenarios, etc.
- The PRINTABLE page is black-line only (no color ink) and works great to use in sessions or to send as homework.
- The NO PRINT page is a full-color resource with clickable check boxes. It works on tablets, computers, and smart boards. If using on an iPad, open using a PDF reader app. When using on a computer, you can open and use the resource on a free PDF reader, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC which is shown in the preview video and a free download (if you don’t already have it installed). This resource works wonderfully with screen share for teletherapy sessions! You can also load it within a teletherapy platform and use annotation tools to type and mark answers.
- For more information on using interactive PDFs (such as this resource) in speech therapy, see these blog posts: