FREE French speaking activity FOOD VOCABULARY LA NOURRITURE
Also included in
- Wish you had a fun and engaging way to practice la communication orale with your beginning French students? Looking for fun French speaking activities that will engage your whole class? These bundle of French discussion prompts is a huge time-saver, because all you need to do is print and cut! Get yPrice $42.00Original Price $59.25Save $17.25
- These French speaking activities are perfect for your beginner classes! There is a variety of speaking task cards, Find Someone Who, J'ai... qui a style questions, dice speaking games, and interviews that will get your French 1 students speaking and having fun! You will get some of my best-sellingPrice $82.75Original Price $132.75Save $50.00
- This French curriculum bundle of resources for beginners is perfect for the American FSL or Canadian Core French classroom. With 10 full French units for beginners, this has everything you need for the entire year.The ease of planning with the pacing guides will save you so much time and energy, soPrice $500.00Original Price $814.50Save $314.50
- Wish you had an engaging way to teach French foods in your core French or FSL class? These no-prep French food-themed activities are perfect for the beginning French classroom. Filled with fun games and printables, this is a complete unit for la nourriture! These French food-themed bundle includes:❀Price $44.00Original Price $61.75Save $17.75
Need a FUN, FREE way to practice food vocabulary in French class? Kids love this, because they get to get up and move!
This set of 40 French speaking prompts questions is perfect for beginners who need more practice with food vocabulary, -er verbs, preferences, and full sentence responses.
Questions are basic for French 1 or 2, but there are suggestions for advanced learners in first or second year classes on how to make it more difficult! With 40 questions, you can easily choose the questions that best match your curriculum and your students' ability.
It is full of cognates to help your students effortlessly expand their vocabulary and is geared to help students master the following concepts and structures:
* food vocabulary
* -er verbs
* Est-ce que and inversion
* responding negatively and positively
* discussing frequency (souvent, de temps en temps, rarement)
* discussing preferences
* question words quand, que, où, quel/quelle
* listening for cognates and using context clues to determine unknown words
* reading and pronouncing the questions correctly
* understanding spoken French
* the verb boire used with aimer (Est-ce que tu aimes boire...)
Each page contains 4 questions, each inside a decorative border. There are 40 questions using a variety of expressions and vocabulary used in most French 1 textbooks.
You can use these as timed speaking prompts, an around the world activity, journal entries, bell ringers, exit tickets and much more.
Your students will love it, and you will love hearing all of their voices speaking in French!
You might also like:
Find all my speaking cards here: