SHOW your students HOW to improve their marks and overcome obstacles, instead of simply telling them to try harder. Encourage a growth mindset with this set of bulletin board posters.
Failure is not a bad thing, but actually picking ourselves up can be a lot harder than it looks.
This FREE Growth Mindset Posters set includes
- 2 common classroom obstacles
- 8 strategies to overcome these obstacles
If you like this, then you'll love the FULL set of Growth Mindset Posters which includes the obstacles and strategies in the FREE set and more. The full set includes a total of:
- 8 common classroom obstacles and 40 strategies to overcome them.
- Full colour and “Black and White friendly” Posters of the obstacles & strategies
- Student Handout versions of the posters with 4 posters per slide
- Google Slideshow of the posters to show your class
- You can edit the Google Slideshow to customize the strategies for your own needs.
- A sample lesson plan on how to introduce these strategies to your students.
Get the FULL SET of Growth Mindset Posters here.
You can read more about GROWTH MINDSET POSTERS PDF on our website.
Not sure why you need to encourage a Growth Mindset in your students? Read this article.
..... Wednesday April 14, 2021 update: Oh no! You missed my sale last week! FOLLOW MY STORE so you don't miss out!
⭐ Teachers around the world have downloaded over 27,482 Educircles resources!
I gave away $200 (out of $500) in an online giveaway and kept the rest...
DID I CHEAT !?!
Maybe… Can your class prove if I did or didn’t?
⛔ Did I Cheat Educircles challenge: Win a $100 TpT gift card.
- Teach the FREE Did I Cheat critical thinking challenge
- Contest NOW OPEN! - Fill out this google form before June 30, 2021 - 11:59 PM (ET)
The next person to enter has a 100% chance of winning the $100 TpT gift card.
- I'm giving away $500 in total.
- There are 21 TpT gift cards to be won.
- 24 people have downloaded the free resource.
- 0 people have entered the contest so far.
- Odds of winning will change based on the number of entries received.
- For more information, visit http://educircles.org/did-i-cheat
FYI - in my last contest only 3 teachers entered!
- Kati won a $100 gift card!
- Emily and Sara both won $50 gift cards!
- I tend to have a low participation rate. Your chances of winning are epic!
✅ Answer 3 questions and RECEIVE a $10 TpT gift card!
- I have eight (8) $10 TpT gift cards left.
- Check your TpT inbox for the questions in my "Note to Followers"
- I sent this round of questions on April 5, 2021
- FOLLOW MY STORE to get the next set of questions!
✅ I gave away a $25 TpT gift card on Wed Apr 7, 2021
- Congratulations to Kadain (Belcamp, US) who won the $25 TpT gift card for April!
- Watch the video to see how they did it!
✅ Save hours of prep (and MONEY) with the bundle!
✅ Transferrable LIFE skills that go well with a CHANGING WORLD:
- ACTIVELY participate in our school, local and global community.
- COMMUNICATE more effectively AND assertively during tough conversations
- DEVELOP a GROWTH MINDSET to get through uncertain times.
- THINK CRITICALLY instead of reacting to fear.
- EVALUATE SYSTEMIC DISCRIMINATION: Think about how a system might impose unfair burdens on a group of people.
- DIVERSITY LESSON: ASK which groups of people are invisible? How can we help amplify the stories we're not hearing?