If your students love Science Doodles, they just might love Math Doodles too!
I give this away for FREE to show what all 21 Math Doodles Bundles are like.
If you like it, you might want to check out the other 20 :)
Included in this Bundle:
• Directions on how to use this Bundle
• One large PDF with a table of contents with hyperlinks for easy access to every page you need!
• 4 Original Math Doodles Interactive Notebook Foldables
(no cutting - just print, fold and go)
- Comparing Fractions
- Factor Trees
- Writing Fractions as Decimals
• 9 Vocabulary Words with pages of original doodles and 4 different versions for differentiated learners
• 28 TASK Card Set with Key and blank student sheet
• PowerPoint that introduces the vocabulary and has all the information for the foldables with a vocabulary quiz at the end
• Weekly Warm-up Sheet and Key
• NEW: Math Vocabulary Booklet
• Movie included with folding directions for foldables
Best Wishes Teaching Math!
This product is also included in the FULL YEAR of Math Doodles 20 Bundle SET
BUY now for BIG SAVINGS of 20 Bundle SET found here!
20 BUNDLES Listed Below: (click on bundle to go to product)
2. Adding and Subtracting Whole Numbers and Decimals
3. Multiplying Whole Numbers
4. Dividing by 1-Digit Divisors
5. Dividing by 2-Digit Divisors
6. Variables and Expressions
7. Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
9. Fractions and Decimals FREE!
10. Adding and Subtracting Fractions and Mixed Numbers
11. Multiplying Fractions and Mixed Numbers
12. Perimeter and Area
14. Measurement Units, Time, and Temperature
15. Solving and Writing Equations and Inequalities
16. Ratio and Percent
17. Equations and Graphs
18. Graphs and Data
19. Transformations, Congruence and Symmetry
21. Personal Financial Literacy
Copyright © Melanie Ellsworth Science Doodles. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.