Also included in
- 14 lessons to help students solve problems and be more creative in academic obstacles, business challenges, relationship woes, and the arts. CREATIVITY and INNOVATION are about connecting IDEAS and LIFE EXPERIENCES to create new solutions. This life-long tool is great ANY TIME of the school year! Ne$15.00$24.00Save $9.00
- SAVE TIME and MONEY! This bundle includes every single Educircles resource on my TpT store. ⭐ EIGHTEEN (18) people have purchased the EVERTYHING BUNDLE so far! ⭐When you buy this resource, please email me at Mike@educircles.org - I want to make sure you find what you need! TEACHER FEEDBACK about the$138.73$277.46Save $138.73
Creativity is MORE than just being artsy! Creativity is a process that can be taught and assessed.
We show you how with this little activity called "Twelve" that we created.
Welcome to A Taste of Creativity: “Twelve”
Twelve is a fantastic activity to get your students thinking about:
- what creativity is,
- where new ideas come from, and
- how we assess creativity.
NOTE: This taste is part of a larger lesson on Creativity
The slides from this Taste of Creativity product come from our larger lesson package, specifically the following: Day 4, 5, 6 (slides 50-84)
In the lesson package, we provide over 14 lessons to do with your class to help students recognize that
- creativity is a learnable skill and
- we can all become more creative.