This Growth Mindset Character Traits Quotes product includes three character traits quotes posters and three corresponding printables.
This character traits quotes product is a sample of larger character quotes products.
You can use the FULL size character traits quotes resources in a number of ways.
-Display each quote in the classroom as time allows and discuss one quote at a time.
-Complete the printables during class, with partners or groups, or send it home for homework.
-Choose your four favorite quotes and create a “Quote of the Week” activity.
-Display all the quotes and ask students to vote on the quotes they’d like to explore. Use the corresponding printables.
In most cases, students can complete the printables without any additional resources. Periodically, the students will be asked to discuss the author of the quote (if it is applicable). In these cases, allow students to use reference materials (a computer, for example).
Please note that the top two boxes on each printable ask the students to reflect on the quote and apply it to their own lives. The bottom boxes on each printable are unique questions based on the quote given. These questions are designed to stir thinking and stimulate meaningful discussions related to the quote.
Use this quotes product in conjunction with your school wide Character Education or Character Traits curriculum.
These are the individual product links:
GROWTH MINDSET: CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR PERSEVERANCE
GROWTH MINDSET: CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR COURAGE
GROWTH MINDSET: CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR CONFIDENCE
GROWTH MINDSET: CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR MOTIVATION
GROWTH MINDSET: CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR COMPASSION
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR GRATITUDE
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR TOLERANCE
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR INTEGRITY
GET THE BUNDLE HERE:
QUOTES FOR A YEAR BUNDLE
You may also be interested in these character traits products available in my store:
CHARACTER TRAITS PRODUCTS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.