Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.72 MB | 13 pages
This is a teaching pack for classroom teachers introducing skills relevant to expository essays, counter arguments and rebuttals.
• Recognise rebuttal approaches
• Identify and construct accurate rebuttals
• 11-page notes for teachers and students
• 2-page student task sheet
Suitable for classroom teachers of any level, as well as private candidates. Features suggested rebuttals to one argument to the question:
"Is nuclear energy still desirable today?"
Modifications have been suggested to suit flipped classrooms.
We are very appreciative of the good folks at www.dialectic.sg for contributing their content to this lesson package for the benefit of teachers and students.
The paid version is available in our store and includes:
• 1x Lesson Plan [60 mins]
• 22-page notes for teachers and students
• 2-page fully editable student task sheet
• 2-page fully editable teacher resource