Also included in
- Are you looking for a curriculum for your AAC users that builds core word use, formulation of phrases and sentences, formulation of narratives, and touches on writing skills? Feel confident implementing core vocabulary with your nonverbal and minimally verbal students.This time and money-saving bund$574.90$679.25Save $104.35
This handout briefly reviews how to be a good communication partner for an individual who uses an augmentative communication/ picture based communication system.
The handout addresses
- creating a positive communication environment,
- being responsive to communicative attempts,
- using aided language models, and
- integrating aided language into reading interactions.
Share with staff and parents for solid recommendations for helping a nonverbal child.
And check out all of my aac resources, found in my store's custom category, HERE