FREE: Historical Movie Analysis Worksheet for ANY Film
Also included in
- This full year bundle for World History includes 7 comprehensive units & 4 enriching mini-units. Everything you need to teach high school World History at your fingertips! Save hours of prep time and stress with these ready to go units that will engage your students and teach them content and skPrice $200.00Original Price $284.89Save $84.89
- This bundle includes everything you need for the last few weeks of school after the AP Exam or can provide fun, creative end-of-year projects for your US History classes. INCLUDES:Yearbook Project - one of my bestsellers, and always a hit with my students! Students will complete the editable digitalPrice $13.00Original Price $18.99Save $5.99
This Movie Guide worksheet will guide students to analyzing important elements of ANY historical film. It can be printed or assigned digitally. It is also fully editable to suit the needs of your class. Great for an end of the year film screening in which you want to maintain student accountability but not have them glued to a rigid minute-by-minute film guide. ADDED: A list of suggested US History movies
Students will analyze the following:
- PLOT OVERVIEW - Summarize the plot in 7-10 sentences
- CONNECTIONS TO HISTORY - Add OUTSIDE HISTORICAL INFO about 3 scenes from the film
- CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT ANALYSIS - Select 3 characters and explain how they evolve over the course of the film.
- KEY MOMENTS - Describe 2 scenes that made an emotional impact on you.
- QUESTIONS - What are 3 questions you have about the historical time period. covered in the film?
I now have a Full Year of World History Bundle available: Learning targets, assessments, activities & projects to build content knowledge and skills.
Check out my US History Resources! Digital notebooks, PPts, projects, escape rooms & more!
Planning for your APUSH class?
Check out my APUSH Comprehensive Units (independent of any particular textbook)
I also have a full year of APUSH PowerPoints (Google Slides) with over 400 slides of engagingly-formatted content review.
For DBQ Writing, check out my DBQ Toolkit and Complexity How-To to provide guided practice for your students on each rubric point. Both are fully editable but also ready to post online for your students to complete electronically for practice and feedback.
Please let me know if you have questions. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I am happy to help.
DID YOU KNOW?
You can follow my store by clicking HERE. Be the first to know when I release new products or hold a sale!
You can also earn TPT credit to use on future purchases by reviewing products?
Just go to your My Purchases page. Next to each of your purchases, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click that link and you will be taken to a page where you can rate the product and leave a review. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases!