FREE Holiday Cards for Reading Buddies | Learning Buddies!
Free Christmas, Nativity, Hanukkah, holiday cards for Learning Buddies / Reading Buddies!
Two cards per paper!
These print, cut in half, fold and go Holiday, Christmas, Nativity and Hanukkah cards are ideal for students wanting to wish Reading or Learning Buddies well for the holidays! With a variety of designs to color on the cover, students can personalize the message inside. Further variations are included in an update to the Learning Buddies Starter Pack!
Read about The Benefits of a Reading Buddies Program here, and click here for Tips for starting a Reading Buddies Program in your classroom!
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here.
More for the holiday season:
- ⛄ Kindergarten North Pole Bakery Dramatic Play, Craft, Write-the-room
- ⛄ Christmas North Pole Theme PreEmergent Reader, follow ups
- ⛄ Christmas ⭐Nativity Craft / Dramatic Play
- ⭐ Nativity Christmas Cards and coloring pages
- ⛄ Christmas North Pole Christmas Reading and Writing Activities!
- ⭐ Nativity Reading and Writing Activities! K-2
- ⛄ Ten at the Sled – A counting reindeer by 2s, phrasing and fluency reader
- ⛄ Letters to Santa and Mrs. Claus (Differentiated Emergent/Easy)
- ⛄ FREE New Year Activity
- ❄️ Fun, Winter, NoPrep Literacy Printables for K-2!
- ❄️ My Winter Things and Red Things (for Valentine's Day!) - 2pk
- ❄️ Free Printable Valentine Cards for our Reading Buddies
- ✨SEE WHAT'S NEW!✨
- ✅The Sight-Word-Stages Lv aa-B readers w/ follow-ups (color for classroom library, or use on tablet; differentiate by printing line-art versions, TpT Easel compatible) ✅
- ✐ More K/1 Literacy!
- ❤️All Dealing-With-Feelings SEL Resources❤️
- ❤️ The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- ❤️ Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- ☻☺ Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year!
- ➪ The Complete Personal Printable Alphabet Book Kit with over 200 Line Art Images!
- ☀ Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log
- ❤️ Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
Thank you for visiting my store! Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
my blog - That Fun Reading Teacher.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!