This delightful holiday reader's theater script is a dramatization of the German Legend of the Christmas spiders. With roles for 15+ it is most suitable for elementary grade level students. It is a sample script of my work (my other readers theater scripts are more comprehensive.) This product is FREE as my gift to you. Enjoy!
A teacher could assign this reader's theater script to students who are distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
Based on the beloved folk tale, students will:
- Develop beginning characterization through their voices
- Focus on their reading, especially in a play format
- Ftrengthen their skills in vocal variety and inflection
- Perform for peers in a non-threatening manner
HOW DO I USE THIS IN MY CLASSROOM? A teacher can use it when studying the German culture in social studies, in reading class to strengthen skills, language arts for a comparison/contrast in literature and as a celebration to culminate the end of the semester.
This product comes with:
- Letter to teacher
- Ten page script with roles for 15+ students
Comprehensive? You bet. Created by an award winning drama teacher, director and author of 40 years.
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would! Follow me
For more Dramamommaspeaks products, go to: Dramamommaspeaks Store
Reviews of Dramamommaspeaks Products:
"I just love your resources! This is a great lesson for movement and tableau. It's engaging and unique."
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.