If you are an Emergency Home School Teacher, this FREE, handy Calendar Toolkit may help you with a fun daily activity. Color Printing Required
I created this set for folks that are teaching their kids at home. This will make your Home School feel a little bit like a real classroom in school. This can be especially important if you are schooling your children at home out of necessity.
In this FREE Download, you get:
6 Calendar Activities
- Option 1 Calendar - - Print in color and laminate just two pages. Change out the month as needed and write the days in with a marker. Use with "Today's Date."
- Option 2 Calendar - - An option to the above Mini Calendar. 12 Calendar Pages from July 2020 to June 2021. Use with "Today's Date."
- - Print 4 pages and laminate. Change the date, daily and write in the year with a marker. Change the month when needed.
- - Print and laminate 2 pages. After completing Today's Date, discuss yesterday, today and tomorrow. Change pieces daily.
- - Print and cut out several pages to create numbers 0 - 9 in 3 different colors. Change the number daily starting with 1 one the first day of instruction. Discuss place value at the numbers get grow.
- - Print and Laminate 3 pages. Add the name of the season and the weather for the day.
- - Print and laminate 3 pages. Cut out the subjects. Change the subject name each time you change subject you are teaching. Write the start and stop time for each subject change. Use a visible timer to communicate time needed.
I hope this helps with your Home School Classroom.