This helpful packet will teach you everything you need to know about making a QR code to use in your classroom!
How can QR Codes be used? So many ways! Here are a few:
- You can use them to find specific websites you want your students to visit
- Use them for webquests, research or to find games or videos quickly
- Use QR codes to guide your centers
- Teach your students how to create QR codes and they can share them with the class during a research project
- Students can create QR codes for book reports or reviews to enhance your home reading assignments
- Upload websites you use as QR codes (as a GoogleDoc) for parents to see what you're doing in class
- Conduct a "reliable or not" lesson with students. Give them several QR codes and have them decide if they are reliable or not based on your set of criteria
The possibilities are endless and these little squiggly codes are sure to enhance how you use technology in your classroom!
I’m trying to add new items to my store regularly, so check it out often! Follow me for updates and notification of upcoming sales!
Visit my TPT store for more unique products!
Follow me on Facebook for updates, collaboration and Tips on how to use my products in your classroom!
Follow me on Pinterest!
…Please remember to leave feedback! I’d love to hear what you think! I’m always revising my files, so check back for updates!