FREE Making a Valentine Adapted Book | Valentine's Day is all about showing appreciate and love to your friends, family, and teachers. Use this set of leveled, adapted readers to teach and show your students the steps in making a handmade Valentine.
What is included?
• Level 1 - 8 page book with 2 comprehension questions (12 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 10 page book with 4 comprehension questions (18 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• Bind using a binding machine or use a binder ring.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Get more adapted books like this one when you purchase a bundle:
You can find the January Bundle here.
You can find the February Bundle here.
Find more Adapted Books here.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!