FREE Imperfect Tense Task Cards
Also included in
- This bundle includes all five of my preterite and imperfect 48-card sets at a savings of 20%! That's 240 cards total! These sets are ready to print, cut, and use. These task card sets each have 48 different cards to get your students up and moving while practicing the preterite tense, the imperfectPrice $20.00Original Price $25.00Save $5.00
- Engage your students with the 12 print-and-go and digital imperfect tense Spanish activities in this bundle. Help your students practice Spanish imperfect tense in a fun and engaging way. Students will also work on Spanish reading comprehension with these fun activities too. Your students will lovePrice $35.50Original Price $44.50Save $9.00
- Are your students struggling with the preterite tense, the imperfect tense, and the differences between them? They will get a TON of great practice with this bundle! This Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses bundle includes 27 of my preterite and imperfect tense resources at a savings of 20% vs. iPrice $81.25Original Price $101.50Save $20.25
- Provide your students with the practice they need to master Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary concepts with this Spanish task cards bundle! This bundle includes 50 sets of Spanish task cards. Each set includes 48 task cards to get your students up and moving. The task cards in this bundle coPrice $179.75Original Price $239.75Save $60.00
- If you teach Spanish 2, you NEED this Spanish 2 mega bundle of 99 engaging and fun activities! In it, you will find the following:20 task card sets20 digital task card decks (Boom Cards) 4 conversation card sets 15 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games 16 Cucharas (Spoons) games 7 Pesca (Go Fish) gaPrice $296.50Original Price $395.50Save $99.00
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, then this is the bundle for you! Fun and engaging Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary practice to last you the entire year. This huge bundle covers all of the skills and concepts traditionally found in Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 curriculums.This Spanish 1 & 2 bundlPrice $599.99Original Price $942.25Save $342.26
This free resource is a sample of 12 task cards similar to those included in my 48 Imperfect Task Cards set (think different verbs than those in the full set so can be used in addition to it), as well as all my other task card sets. These task cards are a great way to get your students interacting with the imperfect tense. They will receive a mini-review as they move from writing out all the endings to filling in the blanks of sentences, answering true or false questions about when and why the imperfect tense is used, and writing complete sentences from prompts given. Freebie comes with 12 task cards, a student response sheet, and an answer key! I have also included 15 different ways you can use task cards in class! The full resource includes 48 different task cards, a response sheet, and an answer key.
This set is included in my discounted Spanish Task Cards MEGA Bundle which includes ALL of my task card sets at a savings of 25%, plus you get all my future sets FOR FREE once you own the bundle. Click HERE to see it!
Imperfect tense task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around the classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with a sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for a great review before a test!
• For advanced learning or to differentiate, when students get to the fill-in-the-blank sentences, they need to write the missing verb AND why the imperfect is used with that past tense example (weather, telling time, two actions occurring simultaneously, etc.).
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use it for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid-fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless! 15 ideas and instructions are included in the file!
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Imperfect Tense Task Cards (REGULAR VERBS ONLY)
Digital Task Cards for Imperfect Tense
Digital Task Cards for Imperfect Tense (Regular Verbs Only)
Imperfect Tense Pesca (Go Fish) Game
Imperfect Tense Jeopardy-style Trivia Game (REGULAR VERBS ONLY)
Imperfect Tense Jeopardy-style Trivia Game
Imperfect Tense of Regular Verbs Cucharas (Spoons) Game
Imperfect Tense (Regular and Irregular) Cucharas Game
These task cards are included in my money-saving Spanish 2 Activities Mega Bundle. Save 25% on 80+ engaging games and activities when you buy the bundle! Click HERE to check it out!
Click HERE to see the other 60+ task card sets in my store!
Here are some things teachers have said about my task cards:
J.G.- I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
T.H.- I absolutely LOVE your task cards! So many uses!!! Thank you!!!!
K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them, and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
S.M.- Excellent resource as always! I know your task cards are always a favorite in my classroom!
M.N- I used this on a "stations day" with my students. They (and I) found it to be a very thorough review!
L.D.- My students have done this activity several times and they LOVE IT! I love seeing them having fun trying to get the answers fast and helping each other. Thank you!!!
K.L. This was the best way to review Spanish material. It was such a lifesaver. Thanks!
Want FREE SER + adjectives task cards? Grab them HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like task cards!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my freebie!
La Profe Plotts